Full Cycle returns in a deep and dark DnB flex mode for this EP.
Deadcode are a music production duo from Helsinki, Finland. They stand firmly in the deep and dark end of the Drum & Bass sound with a focus on dance floor credible beats, fusing the knowledge and influences from the past with new ideas and approaches, We're very pleased to welcome Deadcode to the Full Cycle family and as ever we'll let the music do the talking #allaboutthebeatsandbass Just click above photo to Buy / stream @Beatport now!Check out the video on Facebook www.facebook.com/FullCycleRecords…435139429928180/
Click above photo to go to DEADCODE'S Soundcloud page.
Graffiti artist: SELLEKHANKS / Click street art photo to see more of SELLEKHANKS ART.
Our Finnish friends Deadcode make a triumphant return to our guest mix series, following their first mix back in April, with another belter to coincide with the release of the 'Mercury EP'.
Check out the EP here - geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/mercu…sic&at=1l3vqau
01. Deadcode - Mercury - Deadcode Records
02. Break - Who Got Da Funk - Symmetry Recordings
03. Need For Mirrors - Motto - V Recordings
04. JKenzo - Sykura - ThirtyOne Recordings
05. Rido - Movin - Blackout Music NL
06. Optiv & BTK - inception (Gydra remix) - Dutty Audio
07. Deadcode - Junk Funk - Deadcode Records
08. Benny L & Shimon - Monsters - Audioporn
09. Deadcode - Chasm - ThirtyOne Recordings
10. Noisia - Motion Blur - Vision Recordings
11. Break - Overdub - Symmetry Recordings
12. Nu4m, Kije - Delirium - Invisible
13. Rido - Thursday Funk - Blackout Music NL
14. NickBee x Limel - Airkiss - Kill Tomorrow
15. Deadcode - Bomboclat VIP - Deadcode Records
16. Serum - Species VIP - ThirtyOne Recordings
17. NC17 & KC - Slimeville (Break & DLR Remix) - Symmetry Recordings
18. Tekel - Shadow Run - Subtitles Music
19. Spor - Kaori - Lifted Music
Drum & Bass
BC#9 & DIESELBOY 2017 PLANET OF THE DRUMS TOUR.
FOUR MEN - ONE MISSIONIt happened during the summer of 2000. North America’s most prominent drum and bass DJs joined forces to create the legendary crew known as PLANET OF THE DRUMS. Using their combined muscle to push drum and bass music into the spotlight of the main stage they toured tirelessly for well over a decade, fronted by the vocal rhyme animal known as Messinian. Their incessant drive and motivation helped set the groundwork of the scene that exists today.Feeling their work completed, the team turned their focus to personal projects and the PLANET OF THE DRUMS program was retired. But as was soon discovered, the drum and bass scene in North America began a slow freefall into underground obscurity.
This could not stand.
Reuniting in 2017, the PLANET OF THE DRUMS crew returned to continue their original mission - celebrating, honoring and advancing drum and bass music. “AWAKENING” represents a retrospective of some of their favorite sounds, highlights and moments from the past year. What always made POTD special was the compelling combination of the boys’ varied styles - AK and his raw motherfucking breakbeats. Dara’s rolling dancefloor vibes. Dieselboy with the heavy cinematic pressure. Three hundred and sixty degrees of futuristic drum and bass business.
THE PLANET HAS AWAKENED!
Buy 'Junk Funk': http://btprt.dj/29g8fVx
After releasing some of the biggest dancefloor drum n bass tunes this year on 31 Recordings and their own Deadcode Records, the mysterious Finnish duo are back and armed with serious warehouse drum ’n bass rave anthem - “Junk Funk”. Junk Funk starts off with eerie pads and rising rave sounds that build up to filthiest, sickest and probably the most disgusting drop you’ve heard this year. Rolling old skool breaks combined with modern razor sharp bass sounds, sick rave horns and chopped up vocals make this instant rewind when dropped at drum ’n bass rave. Deadcode: http://facebook.com/deadcodednb http://twitter.com/deadcodednb http://soundcloud.com/deadcodednb